Insurance Info

Bring your Own Insurance Binder

or Purchase through us

-I require an Insurance Binder written by your personal auto policy.  (For example these major companies typically write binders: State Farm, Farmers, AAA, USAA, 21st Century, Allstate.) Just ask your personal auto insurance agent for details.

-Binders written will need to have "LA Motorhome Rentals" listed as additional insured and the loss payee.

-Only policies with Comprehensive and Collision with a maximum deductible of $500 will be allowed to provide a Binder.

-No worries if you are unable to provide a binder, you can purchase insurance through me starting at just $15.99 a day. See below for the 3 levels of protection packages that I offer.

Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 2.22.29 PM.png